High accessibility, low-risk solutions combined with financial viable and fast track execution are typically some of the key success parameters for oil and gas terminal projects.
In connection with oil and gas terminal projects COWI is ranked as one of the world's leading consultants. Our reference list for these projects is outstanding.
- Pre-FEED and FEED (front end engineering design) studies, where focus is on project basis activities such as: topographic/bathymetric surveys, geotechnical investigations, hydrographic, navigational and mooring simulations and modelling.
- Concept or detailed design
- Tendering either for engineering procurement and construct (EPC) or traditional construction contracts
- Independent design verification (IDV) or review to check the contractor's design
- Supervision of the works.
COWI also offers complete project management consultancy (PMC) in case the customer decides to have a less pronounced role in the actual project execution.
The health, safety, security and environmental (HSSE) aspects typically also play an important role in oil and gas terminal projects. COWI provides these services as an integral part of the project services based on in-house know-how and resources.