Diversity is fundamental to COWI, inclusion is key.
- It is part of our values, and we believe that developing a diverse workforce and inclusive culture is simply the right thing to do.
- A truly diverse workforce will positively impact our people and create value for our customers and our business performance.
COWI’s values are the compass for our behavior.
- We cultivate diversity and maintain that we have (at least) one thing in common: COWI’s values as the compass for our behavior at work.
- We all have personal and individual beliefs and values too, but at work we commit to sharing and living by the same set of values – COWI’s values.
WE COMMIT TO
- Ensuring that all leaders act as role models for inclusive leadership by cultivating an open and inclusive culture where diverse perspectives and thoughts are seen as a strength to both people, teams and COWI’s business
- Creating a respectful and fair work environment where all employees have a sense of belonging and equitable opportunities to thrive and grow
- Support all employees in realising their potential, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, nationality, ethnic and social origin, disability, political and sexual orientation
- Take Diversity & Inclusion into account in all relevant decisions and processes and when setting teams and fora
- Continuously improve equal opportunities in our recruitment and promotion processes
- Be transparent about Diversity & Inclusion progress (or lack thereof) both internally and externally.
Percentage of the underrepresented gender per career level L9-12:
The policy includes all COWI entities and subsidiaries.
The policy supports ESG 5 on gender equality and ESG 10 Reduce inequalities
COWI will develop actions to meet our targets and report annually according to legislation.