Member of the Board
YEAR OF BIRTH
MSc in Economics, Economics and Management
ON THE BOARD SINCE
FORMER EXECUTIVE POSITIONS
- 2019- CFO, Statkraft
- 2014-2019 CFO and Executive Vice President, Finance & Business Management, Multiconsult
- 2012-2013 Acting CEO, Entra Eiendom
- 2010-2013 CFO, Entra Real Estate
- 2010-2010 Head of Human Resource & HSE, Norsk Hydro
- 2007-2010 Executive Vice President, Norsk Nydro
- 2004-2007 Senior Vice President, Head of Corporate Financial Reporting & Performance, Norsk Hydro
- 2002-2004 Head of Planning & performance management, Oil & Energy, Norsk Hydro
- 2001-2002 Chief Financial Officer, E&P International, Norsk Hydro
- 1997-2000 Administration and personnel manager, Total Norway
- 1997-1997 Section Leader, Financial systems development, Total Norway
- 1989-1996 Head of Budget & control department, Total Norway
- 1985-1989 Deputy Chief Accountant, Total Norway
- 1980-1985 Accountant, Total Norway
OTHER BOARD MEMBERSHIPS:
Department of Energy Technology (2014-2021)
- Financial knowledge: Many years of practical experience with accounting and reporting: IFRS, NGAAP, USGAAP, consolidation at group level, preparation and supervision of annual report / quarterly reports, information material and other documents to stock exchanges etc. Economic activities such as bond issuance and bank financing.
- Good corporate governance: Extensive experience with structures, requirements and processes in many companies with different frameworks (listed companies, state-owned and funds).
- Experience with top management in Nordic consulting companies: Almost five years experience as CFO of Multiconsult.
- Experience with financial and risk management in global companies: Extensive experience with financial and risk management as CFO with broad responsibilities, including risk management in three companies.
- Experience with mergers and acquisitions of companies, or with alliances: Active participation (negotiations and resolutions) in several mergers and acquisitions, including major corporate transactions and acquisitions of smaller companies as CFOs in a number companies.
CONSIDERED INDEPENDENT OF COWI?