Henriette Hallberg Thygesen
YEAR OF BIRTH
- Executive MBA “E-MBA Global”, Columbia University, New York/London Business School, 2009
- PhD in Applied Mathematics, Copenhagen Business School, 2003
- Master of Science (Cand.Merc.Mat.), Copenhagen Business School, 1998
- MBA (International Management), ECCIP Paris/EU Munich, 1994
- Various courses at I MD, Harvard, Columbia Business School and Cranfield.
- 2016- : CEO, Svitzer (Copenhagen) Maersk Group: Senior VP and CEO of Svitzer. Founded in 1833, Svitzer provides a range of marine services. Its fleet numbers around 450 vessels and operates across the world. Member of the Maersk Management Board.
- 2014-2016: CEO, Damco Americas (New Jersey) Maersk Group: Group VP and CEO of Damco Americas (North and South America). Damco provides logistics and supply chain management services (physical and digital). The role also included responsibility for Government Services, Project Logistics and Damco Distribution Services.
- 2011-2014: CEO, Damco North Asia (Hong Kong) MaerskGroup: Group VP and CEO of Damco North Asia (Kina, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea and Japan).
- 2008-2011: VP Chief Process Officer, Damco (Copenhagen) Maersk Group: Group VP and functional manager of IT, process optimisation and process excellence (Lean/Six Sigma), portfolio management, project governance as well as offshoring strategy and implementation.
- 2007-2008: Senior Director, Maersk Group HR Talent Management (Copenhagen).
- 2006-2007: Director, Maersk Oil Strategic Planning, Mergers & Acquisitions (Copenhagen).
- 2004-2006: Operations Manager, Maersk Logistics (Damco), Greater China Area (Shanghai).
- 2002-2004: Shanghai Branch Manager, Maersk Logistics (Damco),(Shanghai).
- 1999-2002: Research Manager, Maersk Tankers (Copenhagen).
- 1997-1999: Research Assistant, Maersk Tankers (Copenhagen).
- 1994-1997: Trainee, Maersk Group Management (Madrid and Copenhagen). Relevant competencies in compliance with the adopted competency profile for the board of COWI Holding A/S
CONSIDERED INDEPENDENT OF COWI?: