Member of the Board
YEAR OF BIRTH:
- Skanska Top Executive Program, IMD Business School, Lausanne, 2008
- Skanska Leadership Program, Skanska Management Institute, 1999
- MSc in Civil Engineering (roads and water), Lund University, 1992
- Officer of the reserve, P7 Revingehed and P4 Skövde, 1988.
ON THE BOARD SINCE:
Professional external board member
- PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- 2021-present Founder and partner, Spira företagsutveckling AB
- 2016-2018 Deputy CEO responsible for the Nordics, Skanska AB
- 2012-2016 CEO, Skanska Sverige AB
- 2011-2012 Deputy CEO, Skanska Sverige AB
- 2008-2011 COO, Skanska Sverige AB
- 1993-2008 Line management, Area Manager in Lund, Regional Director, Skanska Sverige AB
OTHER BOARD MEMBERSHIPS:
- Member, Specialfastigheter (2019-)
- Chairman, Skanska Sverige (2016-2018)
- Chairman, Skanska Norge (2016-2018)
- Chairman, Skanska Finland (2016-2018)
- Chairman, BoKlok (owned by Skanska and IKEA) (2016-2018)
- Chairman, Skanska Asfalt & Betong Norden (2012-2016)
- Member, Skanska Business Unit CDN (2012-2016)
- Member, Sveriges byggindustrier (2012-2016).
- Leadership experience from large construction units in the Nordics, including commercial project development and all residential project development including Bo Klok (a company jointly owned by IKEA and Skanska)
- Understanding of the market and the operating landscape, especially the Nordic market
- Many years of experience of developing business plans and strategies for construction and developing units
- Valuedriven, sustainability, diversity, ethics and safety, and headed safety across the Skanska Group
- Financial and risk management experience from Skanska Group, implemented risk management in the Nordic business units
- Several years of experience in a resultdriven company and awareness of the importance of ensuring the company performs at the highest level possible.
CONSIDERED INDEPENDENT OF COWI?