COWI is currently looking for a new team member to join the team of COWI Graphic Design Centre in Vilnius, Lithuania.
COWI Graphic Design Centre is a part of global People & Communication team and delivers high quality graphic solutions for internal and external COWI communication needs around the globe. All COWI visual material for both print and online, from technical layouts to creative concept development is produced by the COWI Graphic Design Centre team.
JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Your job will consist of:
• Design and development of illustrations, icons, infographics, charts, graphs etc.;
• Layout of online marketing material, such as online banners, presentations, website layouts;
• Design and layout of printed marketing and communication materials (e.g. ads, leaflets, posters etc.);
• Support for design of animation and video material for communication;
• Developing visual solutions following our Corporate Visual Identity (CVI).
Your professional background:
• You have bachelor degree in design, art or communication field;
• You have 1 year of experience as a graphic designer;
• You are an expert of Adobe Creative Suite and you are skilled in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator (knowledge of Adobe Premier or AfterEffects would be considered as advantage);
• You possess some knowledge within visual communication and are able to deliver the message through minimalistic design;
• You have some experience of working within a framework of Corporate Visual Identity;
• You have experience within print design;
• Your English skills are proficient both oraly and in written.
• You have a positive way of thinking and you are an energetic and friendly person;
• You are service minded and always strive for excellence;
• You are dinamic and flexible, easily accept changes and are able to work both independently and in team;
• You are a curious person who has „can do" attitude and is able to learn fast;
• You are solution oriented and have good time planning skills;
• You are structured and have a good eye on details.
• We offer an exciting job in COWI where we place emphasis on personal commitment, responsibility, and independence in everything we do.
• You will be part of a big international team of communication specialists, with 13 colleagues in COWI Graphic Design Centre in Vilnius. We boast a good social environment, which is development-oriented and which considers knowledge sharing to be a key element.
• We will provide you with unlimited access to LinkedinLearning (Lynda.com) trainings for your daily development and continious professional growth as well as health insurance for your wellness.
Do you feel like you are our new colleague?
Send your portfolio and CV in English.