Have you ever wanted to work with a great team and develop both personally and professionally? Are you or would you like to be an expert within your field? Do you have hands-on experience with working with cast on site and precast concrete structures? Then join us and we can be outstanding together!
JOIN OUR STRUCTURAL DEPARTMENT
You will become a part of our growing Structural engineering team. COWIs Engineering team in Vilnius has more than 40 highly skilled experts. We offer expert advice on all types of buildings across Sweden, Norway and Denmark. We take a holistic approach to our projects, focusing on most efficient and sustainable solutions.
EXTEND YOUR POTENTIAL IN A GLOBAL TEAM OF EXPERTS
You will be responsible for designing cast in place, precast concrete and steel structures for a variety of projects across Sweden, Norway and Denmark. You will work on complex and challenging projects and develop your skills working together with COWI group engineers. You will be a key player for structural calculations, modeling, be a team player who can collaborate effectively with colleagues around the world.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be:
- Designing cast-in-situ, precast concrete or steel structures across different projects in Sweden, Norway and Denmark
- Implementing static calculations and/or modeling in Tekla Structures / Revit environment / AutoCAD
- Preparing drawings, technical documentation, participating in project team meetings
COWI is a leader within our field, because our employees are leaders within theirs. We invite you to learn from the best and expand your potential in an outstanding environment, where we collaborate on shaping tomorrow's societies. Alongside your manager, you outline the path for your development and build your expertise on a day-to-day basis, working on global and local assignments.
COWI is not only great because of your possibility to grow but we as well offer:
- Possibility of business trips
- Possibility to work from home
- 1 extra day off after birthday
- Health insurance after probation period
- Salary depends and is based on competence and experience level. Salary range from intermediate to senior level specialists is 1400 – 3400 EUR before taxes. Final offer is individual and will be based on your competencies and experience.
YOUR SKILLS. OUR TEAM. TOGETHER, WE DESIGN THE FUTURE
Your skills are the key to our success. Working across borders and disciplines, we share knowledge and build strong relationships with colleagues and customers. You contribute your expertise and get to learn from the best.
To succeed in this position, we believe that you should be a team player with good communication skills who can work organized with a strong focus on quality and deliverables.
Furthermore, you should:
- Hold Bachelor's or Master’s degree in civil engineering
- Have at least 3 years of experience for intermediate level and 10 years of experience for senior level
- Be familiar with Eurocodes
- Have experience of using Revit, Tekla Structures or AutoCAD software
- Dynamo/scripting knowledge would be an advantage
- Having knowledge of FEM Design, Sofistik or Robot Structural Analysis software would be an advantage
- Be able to speak and write well in English language
- Knowledge of Norwegian or Swedish languages would be an advantage
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Please call Head of Structural Department, Simonas Pilkauskas on tel. +370 601 70766
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the link below and tell us why you are the right person for this role. We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible since the recruitment process is ongoing. The application deadline is stated at the top of the page.
COWI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, COWI complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.