Location - Århus, Vejle, Odense, Lyngby
Do you want to be part of some of the industry's most interesting projects together with talented and engaged colleagues in Denmark as well as abroad? Are you passionate about the technical within the area's energy, cooling, industrial ventilation or heat pumps and do you have the desire and experience to run your own projects?
Then we would like to welcome you to become part of COWI's Building- Industry and Data centre team.
Join us in designing the future!
EXTEND YOUR POTENTIAL WITH A GLOBAL TEAM OF EXPERTS
We are growing our business in the building- and industry department and are looking for –more engineers to join our team, hereby giving you the opportunity to co-create on some of the most prestigious projects in Denmark and with Danish customers abroad.
Our new colleagues will be responsible for:
- Consultancy, design, specification, follow-up, supervision and quality assurance within our energy-, cooling-, heat pump or industrial ventilation projects
- Disseminate professional knowledge in your field of technology to customers and colleagues in a transparent and easy-to-understand way
- An analytical and systematic approach to the energy-, cooling-, industrial ventilation- and heat pump sector
- Focus on high quality for both customers and the project and put customers at the centre.
YOUR SKILLS. OUR TEAM. TOGETHER, WE DESIGN THE FUTURE
To do well in this position, we believe you are a team player who is flexible in your thinking and can create collaboration across the organization.
You are trustworthy, collaborative and contribute to an open forum for knowledge sharing among you and your colleagues. Further to this, you are motivated by responsibilities and always strive for high quality. You know how to convey your results and your professional knowledge in a visible way to customers and colleagues.
Furthermore, you should:
- Have an education as an engineer or similar in the area of cooling, heat pumps, industrial ventilation, energy or mechanical engineering
- Have experiences with larger projects and cooperation across multiple professional disciplines.
- Be out-going, cooperative, and strong in communication, both orally and in writing, in Danish and English.
- Be good at inspiring others and letting yourself inspire by others
- Be interested in contributing to the sustainability agenda through our projects
THE INDUSTRY TEAM'S NEW COLLEAGUES
You will be part of our international team of experts and work closely with colleagues, project managers and customers. Your most important task on the team will be to carry out your own projects with the customers' needs in the centre as well as develop and operate the area within energy, industrial cooling, ventilation and heat pumps.
The industry group's field of work is large industrial plants - most often in the megawatts size. These can be heat pumps for district heating and refrigeration systems for dairies or data centres - of course with natural refrigerants.
COWI is a company that is driven by more than money and ambition. We are a company that is based on vision and values. We exist to create sustainable societies with a clear COWI DNA in everything we do. Our clients are some of the most significant companies in Denmark and sustainability is high on the agenda in all our projects. Together, we are ambitious and want to shape a sustainable and liveable world.
Being part of COW will give you a lot of opportunities to develop both your professional skills as well as your personal skills.
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Please email our Project Director, Morten Vindum Vyff at MVN@COWI.COM or Head of Section, Lene Juel Jensen at LJJN@COWI.COM
HOW TO APPLY
All we need from you is that you upload your CV in the link below. The application deadline is stated at the top of the page.
We will have interviews on an ongoing basis.
COWI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, COWI complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.