Denmark - Location: Aalborg/Aarhus/Lyngby/Odense/Vejle - Buildings & Industry
Full Time- Regular
Do you see yourself working on international projects with numerous peaks determined by customer needs, where success requires in-depth dialogue with customers and multidisciplinary team members? Are you outgoing by nature and enjoy being part of complex projects with many stakeholders. Then, this could be the next adventure in your career.
Join COWI's data center growth journey
We are seeking skilled electrical and mechanical engineers for our Industry and Data Center section, which is a part of COWI's Building & Industry division. We offer a professional environment with around 65 dedicated colleagues that inspire and uplift each other, creating a fun and informal working atmosphere.
Our projects range from local data centers to large-scale international facilities, and several of our customers are Fortune 500 giants establishing themselves in Denmark. We have exciting projects in the pipeline, such as in Scandinavia, where we can offer you short- or long-term relocation options if desired.
As a member of our team, you will:
- Co-create with clients and colleagues to shape projects and enjoy considerable freedom in your work
- Be responsible for dimensioning data center electrical systems from A to Z, including medium and low voltage projects like backup systems, design at various redundancy levels, short-circuit calculations, voltage calculations, lightning protection etc
- Be responsible for ensuring safe and efficient cooling production 24/7
- Incorporate sustainability aspects into all data center projects to make the solutions as green as possible
Your skills. Our team. Together we design the future.
The first step to success in this role is that you are eager to collaborate with the people around you, whether they are colleagues, partners or customers. Developing ties with others is something you do by acting respectfully and delivering on your promises. And you never get set in your ways, but keep exploring new insights and ways to improve.
On top of that, you will:
- Have experience with large-scale installations, preferably data centers
- Have a strong desire and take responsibility for constantly acquiring and /or expanding knowledge in the field of data centers.
- Either be a Mechanical Engineer with knowledge and experience with cooling production systems, compressors, and related control solutions, or an Electrical Engineer with knowledge and experience in dimensioning large industrial solutions or have the desire to acquire the necessary knowledge via our specialists.
A place to work and so much more
At COWI, we work together with our customers to shape a sustainable and liveable world. We do it by applying our knowledge and curiosity – and sometimes even our courage – to create the solutions the world needs today to enable a better tomorrow. That is why we say no to fossil-based projects and aspire to have 100 per cent of our revenue come from activities that move our customers towards sustainability.
We value differences and development and cultivate an environment of belonging and having fun. Because that is what brings out the best in you, at work and at home.
With offices primarily located in Scandinavia, the UK, North America and India, we are currently 7,300 people who bring their expertise in engineering, architecture, energy and environment into play.
Why I joined COWI
"I have 15 years of experience in data center design and couldn't be in a better place than COWI. We have a tremendous amount of knowledge in the field and extremely strong networks in areas such as electricity and cooling. The professional depth surpasses anything else I have experienced in my career. After just over a year in the company, I can conclude that whatever you are looking for answers to technically, you will find it in COWI."
Rasmus Brandt, Associate Project Director, Industry and Data Centre, COWI
What we also offer
To us, a fair reward is more than a competitive salary. We want to take care of our people professionally and personally as well.
Some of our benefits include:
- An internal mobility program dedicated to supporting you in exploring new opportunities in COWI.
- Strong technical networks and knowledge-sharing communities (areas of expertise)
- COWI Academy, our learning platform packed with quality courses in different disciplines.
- Social communities and activities to ensure that we have fun along the way
Got more questions?
If you have any unanswered questions about the role or what we have to offer, please reach out to Senior Talent Acquisition Partner Kim Ole Jørgensen at KMJN@COWI.COM.
Get to know us even better at our website, www.cowi.com , where you can learn more about our projects, our strategy, what we want to achieve, and what life is like at COWI.
Diversity is fundamental to COWI, inclusion is key.
We are committed to creating a respectful and fair work environment where all employees have a sense of belonging and equitable opportunities to thrive and grow. We ensure that our leaders are role models for inclusive leadership by cultivating a culture where diverse perspectives and thoughts are seen as strengths. And we take diversity and inclusion into account in all relevant decisions and processes and when setting teams and fora. We do it because it is part of our values and because it is simply the right thing to do.
#YourNextProject #AcceptTheChallenge # LargeBuildings